Clearly and simply explained
Nearly one in five adults have a mental health challenge, according to the CDC. The events of the past few years are causing many to feel stressed and overwhelmed. These feelings lead to burnout, which leads to higher turnover rates, lower productivity, and increased healthcare costs. And the risk of burnout is at an all-time high.
Burnout was the top concern reported by employees in a recent employee mental health survey. Unfortunately, fewer than a third of managers feel like they’re equipped to address their employees’ needs when it comes to mental health.
Enroll in the FREE training
Take this important first step to experience the benefits of mental health training in the workplace today.
Investing in workplace mental health training for your organization will:
- Improve your workplace culture
- Increase employee productivity
- Increase your organization's profitability
- Save your organization money
In this mini-course, Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist®, Mike Veny will discuss how to invest in workplace mental health training that gets results.
Learn how to:
- Explain the benefits of mental health training in the workplace
- Explain the importance of mental health training for managers and supervisors
- Describe the different types of workplace mental health training