Transforming Stigma® into Strength
During the next year, one in five people will experience a mental health challenge, and 1.5 million people will attempt to die by suicide. The stigma surrounding mental health is an enormous barrier to people seeking treatment and getting the help they need. And here's a proven solution: Transforming Stigma®. This high-energy keynote presentation performs double duty as an important educational experience and as entertainment for your audience. You've got an important decision to make.
Audiences Will Learn:
Through this engaging and entertaining in-person or virtual presentation, your attendees will learn tools to help:
- Differentiate self-care from escape activities.
- Identify strategies for practicing self-care to diminish feelings of shame related to mental health challenges.
- Determine how to engage in helpful conversations on the subject of mental health.
- Discover how to overcome the consequences of not addressing mental health.
- Empower people who are struggling through cultivating a sense of community.
CAS Learning Outcomes:
- Knowledge acquisition, construction, integration and application
- Intrapersonal development
- Interpersonal competence
Learn more CAS Learning Outcome here.
"Had the privilege & honor to listen to Mike Veny sharing his wisdom and experience concerning mental health. Mike, you are such a beacon of light for so many suffering in silence. Keep shining your amazing powerful light…and keep playing those badass drums. Such talent!"
“Mike it was an honor for us to be in your company, you had such an impact. Thank you so much for helping us raise awareness of the stigma associated with mental health & how to combat it, together.”
"Thank you for helping us set the tone for an important day and leaving the Merck team with an experience we’ll always remember."
"It's remarkable we have these kinds of talks, webinars and resources at Salesforce. It's very inspiring to know we are supported and encouraged to approach these real challenges and issues."