0.1 IACET CEU, 1 SHRM PDC, 1 HRCI Credit
Instructor: Mike Veny
Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist® & Best-Selling Author
The pandemic has taken a toll on employees’ mental health. How do you know when your employees are struggling—especially if they’re working remotely? How can you have conversations with them about mental health without overstepping the boundaries of your relationship or the law? What can you do to foster a culture in your workplace that supports open and honest dialogue?
This course will answer your burning questions about employee mental health and provide advice and resources for supporting employees’ mental wellness.
Upon completion of this on-demand course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of mental health initiatives in the workplace.
- Explain the importance of talking about mental health in the workplace.
- Identify ways to cultivate a workplace culture that supports communication about mental health.
- Identify the signs and symptoms of mental health concerns in employees, whether in the office or working remotely.
- Explain best practices for having conversations with employees about mental health
Enroll in the Connectivity & Conversations course today!
The Connectivity & Conversations course is licensed for personal and individual use only. Electronic reproduction for redistribution and transmission is prohibited. If you would like to share it with others, please contact us about group licensing. The Connectivity & Conversations course is not allowed for commercial use without express permission of Mike Veny, Inc.
We Are Here to Help You
Please contact us or call us at (213) 458-8369 if you have any questions or need administrative/technical support.