Fill Your Cup:
The Exhausted Educator's Guide to Emotional Wellness
This course will provide educators with tools and strategies for protecting and promoting their emotional wellness while supporting the wellbeing of their students.
0.3 IACET CEU
If you would like to invest in this for your team, please contact us about group licensing.
You’ve heard the saying: You cannot pour from an empty cup.
As an educator, your cup may be empty, or close to it. After pouring yourself into your job and your students, there is often little left in that cup for you, your family, and for others. It may have led you to question your career choice and possibly even your true passion and purpose in life.
Filling your cup can be challenging, but it can be done. This course will give you the tools to fill your cup and restore your hope in being an educator. It will share real, proven techniques and exercises that are customizable for YOU.
Upon completion of this on-demand course, participants will be able to identify strategies for:
- Spending time and energy efficiently, productively, and peacefully.
- Managing stress and preventing burnout.
- Supporting students' emotional wellness, including having conversations about mental health.
Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist®
Mike Veny, Inc. is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). Mike Veny, Inc. complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, Mike Veny, Inc. is accredited to issue the IACET CEU.
We encourage you to check with your specific regulatory boards or other agencies to confirm that courses from IACET Accredited Providers and courses taken for IACET CEUs will be accepted by that entity.
Mike Veny, Inc. is also recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Module 1: Letting Go of Worry and Getting Control of Your Time
- Remembering your why
- Determining how to focus on what you can control
- Identifying time management strategies to help you work through your to-do list and find time for self-care
Module 2: Taking Care of Yourself
- The 8 Dimensions of wellness
- Identifying your breaking point and ways to "cope ahead"
- Identifying self-care strategies
Module 3: Supporting Your Students' Emotional Wellness
- The educator's role in supporting students' emotional wellness
- Identifying strategies to cultivate a sense of belonging and promote emotional wellness in your classroom and school
- How to know when a student is struggling
- Identifying signs and symptoms that a student might need immediate help
- Strategies for discussing mental health with students
- Considerations for communicating with parents or guardians about their child's mental health
- Considerations for coping if you feel you've failed a student
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you're not 100% satisfied or wish to cancel any on-demand course, cancellations must be received within seventy-two (72) hours of your purchase to receive a refund. We know that this is an important investment in yourself and your company. If you any questions or concerns, we invite you to